The Auto Safety House Service Departments have been keeping vehicles on the road, safely, for more than 70 years. Since day one we have offered multiple programs and services to aid you, our customer in keeping your vehicles running smoothly and efficiently.
Our vision is simple; make the repairs you need, when you need them and make them RIGHT the first time!
All Auto Safety House locations can provide repairs and services including collision repair for a wide range of vehicles including truck, trailer and bus.
Some of the specific services that we may offer are listed below. Please check with your specific branch to validate that the service is available.
- Air Conditioning Installation and Repairs (All manufacturers)
- Heavy duty vehicle alignment (Buses, RVs, Class 8, Fire Apparatus, etc.)
- Axle & housing straightening
- Camber & caster corrections
- Frame Straightening and Repair
- Bus service and repair
- Engine Service (Caterpillar, Cummins B&C, John Deere CNG)
- Electrical Repair (Lighting and multi-plex systems)
- Surveillance Systems Installations and Repairs
- Wheelchair Lift Installation, Maintenance and Repair
- EPA Exhaust Treatment Systems Installation and Repair
- Body, Collision and Paint repair
- Annual DOT Safety Inspections
- State Safety Inspections for school buses
- Contract Fleet Maintenance Programs
- Emergency Vehicle Modifications
- Warranty (Thomas Bus, Cummins, John Deere, Mobile Climate Control, Braun, etc)
- Trailer service and repair
Have a specific service question or need? Please contact one of our service professionals at the numbers listed below.