FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Phoenix, AZ – March 20, 2017 – Auto Safety House - a Total Fleet Solutions provider serving municipalities, schools, contractors, public utilities, and private fleets – has been recognized by Knapheide Manufacturing with the prestigious 1848 award for 2016 sales. This is Auto Safety House’s eighteenth consecutive 1848 Award.
The 1848 Award recognizes top Knapheide distributors across the country. To qualify, a distributor must sell at least as many Knapheide products as the number of years the Quincy, Illinois manufacturer has been in business. Knapheide began as a wagon manufacturer in 1848.
According to Mike Iben of Auto Safety House, the award goes to show how strong a relationship Auto Safety House and Knapheide have enjoyed for many years now.
“It is a great honor to receive this prestigious recognition,” said Iben. “Receiving this award 18 times is very impressive, and I appreciate the hard work and focus of our Truck Equipment team.”
For more information about Auto Safety House, please visit www.autosafetyhouse.com.
About Auto Safety House
Established in 1941, Auto Safety House - a division of The W.W. Williams Company, LLC - is a Total Fleet Solutions provider specializing in new and used buses, truck equipment, trailer parts, load securement, lighting, diesel engine maintenance, alignments and collision repair. Auto Safety House primarily services municipalities, schools, contractors, public utilities, and private fleets. Headquartered in Phoenix, Ariz., they also have locations in Tucson and Holbrook, Ariz. For more information, visit www.autosafetyhouse.com.
About The W.W. Williams Company, LLC
Founded in 1912, W.W. Williams is one of the nation's largest industrial distribution, service and repair companies with a highly diversified solutions portfolio. It represents several manufacturers including the Detroit Diesel subsidiary of Daimler AG; MTU America Inc. subsidiary of Rolls-Royce Power Systems AG (MTU); Allison Transmission, Inc.; and, Carrier Transicold subsidiary of United Technologies Corporation. With headquarters in Columbus, Ohio, W.W. Williams has employees in the United States and Mexico, and 39 facilities.
W.W. Williams is majority-owned by One Equity Partners (OEP), which manages the private equity activities for Power Acquisition, LLC – a holding company for W.W. Williams. OEP is a leading middle-market private equity firm with $4.2 billion under management. OEP focuses on investing in family, carve-out and platform companies with a mission of expanding those companies with growth capital and through add-on mergers. Founded in 2001, OEP spun out of JPMorgan in 2015. Since inception, OEP has invested approximately $11 billion in 80 companies. For more information, please visit: www.oneequity.com. For more information on W.W. Williams, visit www.wwwilliams.com.