Dear Valued Customers and Partners,
Auto Safety House is closely monitoring the rapidly evolving and unprecedented Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. As part of our commitment to provide the best service for our customers and partners, Auto Safety House would like to share specific measures we are taking to protect our employees and to continue our business operations in an uninterrupted manner.
To date, we have taken the following actions as proactive steps to limit the spread of the virus while remaining open for business:
• Providing information to employees on good personal hygiene, basic health and safety reminders, and CDC recommendations for being absent from and returning to work.
• Ensuring high-touch areas in our facilities and on customer’s units are cleaned and disinfected frequently.
• Limiting employee interactions with customers to the extent possible.
• Restricting business travel to only essential business travel.
• Instructing employees to work remotely when possible.
At this time, all of our operations and locations remain open and ready to assist with your business needs. We will continue to diligently comply with all the CDC’s guidelines and best practices and monitor the situation so we can provide the highest level of support during this difficult time.
We’re here for you.
Auto Safety House