- Used for RV's, including boat, snowmobile and utility trailers
- Excellent coil memory and durability
- Flexible in temperatures to -85° (-65° C)
- Comes complete with plugs
- Rugged abrasion-resistant jacket is resistant to gasoline, diesel fuel and commonly used chemicals
- Maximum current carrying capacity for 12 volt use
Tectran is a manufacturer of air, hydraulic and electrical components for the transportation equipment industry. Our primary focus is the Heavy Truck, Trailer and Bus market. We are best known for our unique tractor-trailer hook-up lines and related accessories.
We actively participate with the industry's major technical specification groups and associations as part of our mission to supply a wide range of maintenance and operating solutions for equipment operators on original equipment and through parts marketers.
Tectran's research, development and manufacturing facilities are located in Buffalo New York and Toronto Canada. Both facilities serve as the center of our strategic distribution network, which includes North American locations in Texas and California as well as others around the globe.